Wednesday 13 May 2015

Xande vs Keenan








Great fight from the weekend!
I enjoyed the build up the two of them had and the fight was my favorite from the last Metamoris!

Xande as always looked solid (only 2 people have passed his guard on competition), a true bjj legend with a game second no none in some areas. Im really enjoying the Ribeiro Bros challenge series online and cant wait for the next episode.

Keenan as always come to prove a point and he had a solid match against Xande who is known for his intense pressure passes. I was really impressed to see Keenan use his worm guard against one of the most threatening guys to have in your guard in the first place.

These pictures were taken just fter the fight by a sports photographer so props to that guy for these awesome photos. Look at both their hands, wrapped up to the max! Keenans finger weaving is intense but I know why as my hands are jacked too!







2 comments:

  1. Maybe next time they should do Keenan vs Faria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! I think Farias top pressure may be too much for Keenan. Also I dont think Keenan could pass Bernardo and keep him down. :) Still 2 great competitors!

    ReplyDelete