Thursday 2 June 2016

Interview for Martial Arts Warriors Website.



Recently I was approached by a member of MAWARRIORS.COM a website who offers martial artists and schools a free place to advertise and come together posting such things as seminars, live video feeds and interviews such as this.

They asked me a few simple questions in regards to my BJJ and martial arts background as well as asking about my current club and how I ended up in Barcelona.


We are actually going to stream a live class direct from our to gym to help the site on July 2nd so if you are interested then tune in to see some special techniques being shared by a master of the sport Coral Belt Chen Moraes.




Please feel free to watch and comment!

I always enjoy speaking about my Jiu-Jitsu as you will see!  Somebody stop me! HA

Enjoy!




www.mawarriors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment