Tuesday 16 January 2018

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Curso Avanzado!

The final book in the trilogy of nogi Jiu Jitsu techniques has been complete!!!

Grappling y Submission Curso Avanzado

The new advanced level grappling book by Mestre Chen Moraes featuring myself as uke and translator for the English language has been released.

The final part of the trilogy has it all!   
Strangles, chokes, cranks, slicers, toe holds... you name it!

We cover 103 advanced level Jiu Jitsu and Luta Livre techniques, situations and positioning, working through many of the more advanced positions.




Focusing on effective and efficient techniques you should have been training for at least 6 years and covered the basic and intermediate techniques shown in the previous entries.


I have been reading the books more and more (mostly on the metro lol) which is actually helping me learn Spanish at the same time. Being able to continue to work on techniques and refer to them in the book is a great learning source as I can scribble on my book making points on what I need to improve on.




This book is available online with home delivery along with the rest of the series  - 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment