Thursday 16 April 2015

Faixa Roxa!

Well it came, it passed and left me in a world of wonder!

I've been working hard and I always look at my training as learning and progression so I will never be 100% complete (as is the way with Jiu Jitsu) but at least I now have a clear path of what is ahead of me now that Its done and ill be here for many a year to come!

Thanks to Ricky for giving me a solid base of foundations and for giving me the space to expand and progress in my Jiu Jitsu and other sports activities and for letting me be a student.
I will always be part of the team!




On that day we were training for entry into the competition team and I wanted to test myself to see what I could do so I really went for it in the conditioning session.

Army Crawls, Armbars, Passing Drills, Nightmares and clapping pushups to which I can truthfully say I never missed a beat!

And then came some sharking which is more or less torture! But a good torture ! The kind of training you need to see how you really perform when you are tired and how you can defend yourself in a tough situations!

It was a bit of a shock to get called out after the competition class as it was a hard one and no-one was expecting it! I was still pouring with blood, sweat and tears!

I even done a bit of a runner for a laugh since the guys were telling me I cant avoid it!

Afterwards came the belt whipping which someone just so happened to record it haha
It was a sore one but It was worth it in the end!






A huge thank you to everyone who has helped me over the past few years helping shape my own Jiu Jitsu Journey!

Big shouts outs to Prof Ricky and the guys who have been with me since day one at the club!

Everyone is reaching a new level at GB Glasgow and its pushing everyone else higher in the process!

See you on the mats!

No comments:

Post a Comment